Digital Marketing Manager, August 2016 – Present
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns including: SEM, SEO, Shopping Engines, Email Marketing, Direct Partnerships, Creatives, Remarketing and Analytics.
- I evaluate all online customer acquisition strategies using a custom attribution model inside of Google Analytics. This CPA model is used on a weekly and monthly basis to identify winners and losers; as well as to help constantly improve the winners.
- Manage a digital advertising budget of $50,000 per month.
- Currently manage more than 78,000 emails through two websites.
- Develop new customer acquisition strategies and build out landing pages like this using HTML.
- Implemented weekly deals and VIP order process.
- Increased Overall Traffic by 44.33% and transactions by 49.45%
- Increased Google CPC Conversions by 545% and Decreased CPA by 76.58%
- Increased Google Organic Traffic by 25.93% and transactions by 21.19%
- Increased email optins by 903.75% on silverdoctors.com
Product Manager and SEO Specialist, March 2015 – August 2016
- In charge of identifying SEO opportunities and building scalable processes to rank for these opportunities; utilizing tools such as SimilarWeb and Conductor.
- In charge of finding, negotiating and implementing third party banner display relationships and content relationships. I negotiate and write the contracts.
-I used DoubleClick Manager to track impressions, clicks and conversions to make sure Partners hit company CPA goals.
-This system accounts for 1% of all new customer acquisitions online.
- Use Google Analytics to track success, find new opportunities, and score conversion rates.
- Work cross department to educate and train scalable SEO strategies.
- Setup Facebook CRM Campaigns.
SEO Tag Cloud
Owner, August 2013 – Present
- Build out on page SEO including: meta tags, alt tags, header tags, sitemap creation, inner linking and URL structure.
- Execute off page SEO including: link building, PBN buying and building, link brokering, internal link report building, hiring and managing content creators and writing and distributing press releases.
- Involved in Local SEO including: Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Yelp maps and managing citation creation by third party vendors.
- Redesigned websites to be SEO friendly including: load time, simplicity of code layout, content placement and user friendly design. I nearly doubled the average time on site for one client from 32 seconds to 1 minutes 2 seconds.
- SEO with YouTube including: title and description creation and social sharing
OKC Gold Buyers.com, LLC, Oklahoma City, OK
Owner/Partner, August 2009 – August 2013
- Started with $1,200 in 2009 and turned it into $1.7 million in revenue by 2012. I headed the entire online marketing effort. These efforts resulted in 56% of our new customers coming from search engine optimization.
- On page SEO efforts included: building SEO friendly websites, strategically building 7 EMD domains to cherry pick long tail keyword phrases, carefully filling out out meta tags, header tags, alt tags, inner linking with proper anchor text and creating content for our blog.
- Local SEO efforts included: Google, Yahoo!, Bing and Yelp maps creation, creating 100’s of citations in directory sites and an aggressive review getting system for Google maps which resulted in 48 reviews with a 4.8 average rating.
- Off page SEO efforts included: Youtube marketing, link building through article websites, bookmark submissions and link swapping through SEO communities. To see images of the results from the above efforts, click here.
- Successfully operate in a stressful, fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Good at multi-tasking, quick learner, and idea generator
- A master of processes and systems to streamline any operations business function
- Public speaking competitor on the national level, including three perfect scores
- Sovereign Man Confidential Member and Off-Shore Tactics Attendee
- State FFA Reporter: leading statewide leadership development conferences for over 23,000 high school students
- Bill Gates Foundation Scholarship Winner: full ride scholarship to any university
- San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City and Dallas Marathon Finisher (finished Dallas in 3 hours and 47 minutes)
- Hotter than Hell 100 mile bike race finisher
- Read more than 100 books on mental, physical, spiritual, financial, business and relationships
SEO Specialist, Keyword Research, Web Design, Image Editing, HTML Editing, Facebook Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Local Business SEO, Google Ads, Remarketing Campaigns, Building Email Lists through Optin Offers and Amazon Marketing.